HTSQL 2.3.3 is released
Published by xi on 2013-02-01
We are proud to announce a new HTSQL release in the 2.3 development series.
Specific changes since the 2.3.2 release:
- Added comment syntax #.
- Added support for references in locators.
- Added a binary attachment operator @ (work-in-progress).
- tweak.shell: include JQuery and Codemirror to the source
and binary distributions.
- tweak.filedb: makes a database from a set of CSV files.
- tweak.gateway: defines gateway to other database servers.
- tweak.csrf: protection against CSRF attacks.
- tweak.etl: insert, merge, update and delete commands
(PostgreSQL only, work in progress)
- tweak.django: fixed the introspector missing auto-created
many-to-many models, respect Django transaction context.
- htsql-ctl shell: improved output of describe command,
allow multi-line queries when the input is not TTY.
- Configuration: added support for !include tag.
- Reduced memory footprint for large database schemas.
- Improved error reporting.
- Many other fixes and improvements.